Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Another Concert
This one seemed to roll around so quickly after the Christmas production. Again, the children did a fantastic job. They always perform so well. Charley did a traditional chopstick dance (didn't know there was one) and Shay did something with swords. Can you tell I am a bit over all this production stuff? The costumes again were amazing if not a bit over the top. Charley's comment on his costume (which was VERY Peter Allen a la 'I go to Rio') - "I look ridiculous". The Sports Coach at school who is a really super, great English bloke said to me, "I can't believe that Charley is the ONLY boy in the school who has said that he wasn't happy about wearing these costumes. Grade 5 boys are actually excited about wearing fluffy white leggings!" Very funny guy. Photos to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment